Sunday, November 30, 2008

Saturday we went on our annual hay rack ride, we are supposed to sing Christmas carols, but this time we were taking care of screaming kids! FUN!! So one Sat. on my way to the gym I stopped at a yard sale and found this exer saucer and another fun toy for cooper, all in brand new condition! He loves it!!




We are constantly telling Ryder to get off of the baby, he lays on him and gets an inch away from his face, cooper likes it for like two seconds, and then gets annoyed!
Thanksgiving was so fun for me, all my family was here, cousins aunt and uncles that I never see so it was fun and then the next morning my mom and I went shopping we were up at 3 and were done about 7 and we got allot done, I am almost done with Christmas and that feels pretty good!!



8 comments:

MCKALA said...

you crazy girl for going shopping.. Jake and I went to and it was crazy I will never do that agin.. Glad that you had a good thinksgiving it is fun to see family that you dont get to see alot.

Mandy said...

It must be something about little boys, because Treyson always wants to lay on Traxton too.

Glad your thanksgiving was fun. Cute kids.

Becky Seymour said...

you are so brave to go shopping that early! I hand it to ya! cute boys! FUn annual hayride! Love your fam

Becky Hill said...

where do you do the hay ride? looks like fun. trisha when r we going to do something i am bored out of my mind!! let me know when you are going to the gym or something i need to get out of my in-laws house a.s.a.p.

Mindy Lamoreaux said...

Ryder and Coop are so cute. Kayden has so much fun when they are around.

Becky Hill said...

hey,so it looks like we are going up to Ogden this weekend so i won't be making it to the party. But make sure you take lots of pics so you can update your blog. haha

Becky Hill said...

hey i am making my blog private so leave me a comment with your e-mail address.

bundy family said...

gym?...hmm..yeah i should go. Maybe I wouldn't be so large if I would put my membership to use! we are going out of town for christmas...but I am for sure starting back when we get home...FOR SURE! I will call you.