Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tagged!

8 things that Happened today
* Went to the Gym
*Went to clean the church, but it was already done!!!
*Colored my moms hair, and cut her and my dads hair.
*went to Kohl's and used the 10$ card they sent in the mail.
*came home and put the boys down for a nap, and instead of cleaning house, I too had a nap, SO NICE!
* Made Cheddar Broccoli and potato soup.
*Fed Cooper rice cereal, put PJ'S on and put him to bed.
*checked every ones Blog!
8 favorite places to eat
*Cafe Rio
*Darangos
*Pizza Factory
*Paula's(always makes me sick, but so yummy)
*Taco Bell
*Port of Subs
*Olive Garden
*Applebees(santa fe chicken salad)
8 favorite movies
*Fugitive
*How to lose a guy in 10 days
*The Holiday
*can't think of any more, never have time for movies!
8 favorite TV shows
*Desperate Housewives
*Greys Anatomy
*Lipstick Jungle
*Hero's
*Food Network
*One Tree Hill
*the new 90210... I know totally lame!
*Kath&Kim
8 things I wish for
*More patience with my kids
*I wish my house would stay clean for longer that an hour
*all the little projects around the house could be done.
*Lots of money, to take fun family vacations.
*Date night just one night a week, or even once a month!!!
*Husband would stop snoring!
*A mini van... I never thought I would say that out loud!! They just totally make sense!
*MORE PATIENCE WITH MY KID'S
8 adventures I'm looking forward to
*The family vacation we are taking in May... so far away!
*Every day is an adventure... My life is pretty plain and repetitive, same things each week, BORING I know.
I tag Stacy B. you need to update:)!!

4 comments:

Karley said...

Yay! I am glad you have a blog too! I sure hope you are working around Christmas time cause I totally need a new do, and I am too scared to go to anyone else!!!

Stacy and Mike said...

So I totally copied some of yours cause they sounded so good! Hey, we will be down on Tues night, maybe we can get together on Wed. with Meg if you are feeling better. Hopefully you're not sick anymore! Talk to you soon!

Becky Hill said...

hey you've been tagged again( u need to update) check out my blog to how to do it thanx!

Becky Hill said...

ok so i did'nt know how to link either but it's easy, you just copy and paste it on your blog. and i hav'nt been to the gym since we got back because 1- we have been looking at like five different houses a day and 2- yes pure laziness, are you still going everyday? i better see some new pics posted soon(im gonna forget what you guys look like) haha. we need to hang out call me!!!