Saturday, November 8, 2008

Snugly Warm for Winter!!


So I had to post this cute picture of Cooper, it is rare he is on his tummy, Ryder was asleep so I was able to give him a little tummy time. He looks so Chill!!!:)









So once again my Father-in-law went way over and beyond this year for Christmas, I am so thrilled to have a fire place to keep this room warm, ever since we ripped our carpet out the room just isn't as warm, so now we have heat!!! Ryder sits and watches it, and compliments how awesome it is. Shaun is going to hang the TV on the wall, and I cant wait to have all the little projects around the house done! So thanks Dad McKean, you are so generous and kind!

1 comment:

Dan and Emalee said...

Your family is growing up so fast. I love all the pictures. Ok wow your house is so pretty. I am so happy for you.