Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Catchin'up

We could not believe the snow, Ryder and Shaun made a cute little snowman the next day . I love the snow I guess because we never get any so it has been really fun!



Cooper had carrots for the first time, I could not get it into his mouth fast enough, he is such an awesome baby!



I bought the boys matching outfits, they have pirate ships on them, Ryder is obsessed with pirates and treasure chests. Also Shaun had his "Snore Surgery" he is doing awesome and believe it, he does not snore, no more couch for me! The Saturday after Thanksgiving I put the tree up while the boys were asleep, and took this picture right after, sad to say the tree doesn't quit look like this any more, Ryder has replaced some of the ornaments with his toys. I was upset and my mom asked " who did you put the tree up for, you or the boys?" So I am kind of chillin' out! I just finished my Christmas shopping and wrapping, buying presents for people stresses me out so I am relieved to have this done! Shaun and I went to walmart to pick out my stocking stuffers, I had to remind him that he needed to fill my stocking(he forgot last year)! I don't know about you but I hate surprises, I don't know if its a control thing or what but this year I have not a clue what he has bought for me and it drives me bonkers!!! So many friends send out Christmas cards but I lack ambition, plus I am super duper busy with work so I will wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We love you all!













7 comments:

Holly Woolsey said...

Your tree is darling...and I kind of like it when the kids "decorate" the tree. I think it's kind of cute! And I heard about Shaun getting the surgery and how well it worked! That's so awesome!!!

So, I hope you have a great Christmas!

Mandy said...

Your tree is beautiful and I know how you feel about freaking with things. I am frequently told to chill out. I can't believe how much cooper looks like his dad. Too cute. Merry Christmas.

Holly Woolsey said...

Trish- ok, here's the deal...I am out of school until Jan 5 and Anna is gone until the 2nd...so my schedule is pretty free. Let me know when you have a day off and let's go to lunch or go shopping or something!!! I was thinking about you today! Remember the good ol' days when we would call each other at 7 am on Christmas to find out what we each got...then spend the rest of the day playing with everything! It was great! So seriously...lets get together!

Becky Hill said...

The house isn't really green, just has a slight tint! Where are your christmas pics? And the covington christmas party pics? Get on it trish, also check your e-mail. I sent you the invite to my blog and you have not accepted it yet, i just want to make sure i have your e-mail address right. let me know!!

Cram Family said...

Trisha...Hey its Desserae Cram I found your blog through Beckys blog Your family is so cute. I have hade that same surgery 3 times now and it is a crapy one but great in the end and totally worth it!!!

Becky Hill said...

hey, will you tell mindy to add me to her blog,i still have never seen a pic of there little boy! hill-ster@hotmail.com thankx!

Becky Seymour said...

Thanks for the cute update. Trish, you look so good. i am still so fat and I hate it, but you look awesome, i wish I lived in stg and could go to golds, oh well...pity party ....sorry. Your tree looked great. i can't believe your hubby got snore surgery. i think sam needs some type of bad breath treatment..lol...dont' tell him..love ya