Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun??




Ryder refused to wear the hood of his costume?











So I was super excited for Halloween this year cause Ryder was at the age that he kind of understood it... well he failed to have a nap that afternoon, so at 4:45 he fell asleep on the floor in his cute giraffe costume, so we had to wake him up to go to the trunk or treat that started at 5, needless to say a ten minute nap just didn't do it for him!!! We went to the church and had dinner , so I just left the bowl of candy on the trunk of my car and while we were eating three punk kids helped themselves to all of my candy bowl plus three other bowls, I guess they came out pretty good, considering it was a small trunk or treat, its just candy but its pretty sad when you get stuff stolen at a church event??? I loved that Shaun was able to be there with me, he works every Sunday so it was nice for people to put a face to his name! I am totally excited, Tuesday Shaun goes to the doctor for his snoring, it started out with me just leaving half way through the night and sleeping on the couch, but now I just pull the bed from the couch and sleep in the living room, yes this is a little odd but i cannot handle the extremely loud snoring, I have to say it is the worst sound ever when you are trying to fall asleep,and i still hear him through the walls!!! I hope we can solve this problem!! Cooper is starting to sleep through the night, which is great except I have milk coming out my eyeballs:) I just lay there waiting for him to wake up, just for example i pumped 12 ounces the other morning!!! Also the pregnancy weight is starting to slowly come off, thank heavens!! So there you have it, an update on the past few days!!

3 comments:

Becky Hill said...

hey im back in town we need to hang out, do lunch or jumping jacks or something. and let me know when you go to the gym i need so motivating!!!

Becky Seymour said...

I love the new blog look trish! Did your mom tell you i saw her at wal mart the other day. She says you guys are doing well! Berkely has been trying to sleep through the night, but I think it is just because she is sick and wiped out, oh well. Cute family. The same thing happened with my candy at Halloween. hope to see you someday!

DANIELLE said...

The boys are so cute. Cooper looks so different than the last time I got on but you and anyone else with two kids are my heros:)