Thursday, August 23, 2007

Having more kids????

This past week was really great Stacy came down with her two super cute kids, and we were able to hang out a little bit! On Tuesday she came over to my house and we thought that we could visit and catch up... Boy were we WRONG, I think the whole time we were telling them to be nice or to share, it was very tiring!!! The whole time i was thinking NO MORE KIDS!!! Ryders already busy enough. Also on Tuesday, I painted my bathroom this really pretty green, I started at 10:30 and finished at 1:30 thats pretty darn good considering Ryder was running around! This past week has been super busy at work so thats really good, everythings going great!

6 comments:

Holly Woolsey said...

The good thing about more kids is that they entertain each other! Hooray for your bathroom! I'll have to come see it!

Stacy and Mike said...

So needed a nap after that one! I'm glad I wasnt't the only one thinking "no more kids"... for a couple of years anyway. Glad I got to visit with you for a little while though!

Unknown said...

And people wonder why I'm not married and why I don't have any kids...more power to all you mothers out there!

Mandy said...

It doesn't matter how many kids you have, they are still noisy and demanding. But the benefit is that they always have someone to play with, which means more time for yourself!!!

The Bundys said...

I'm with Mandy....my kids totally entertain themselves and love playing with each other. I love it!

Paul Mckean said...

I have to comment on the bathroom...Shaun showed it to me on Thursday, and I think, was waiting for me to compliment him on a job well done, and then said "Trish did great huh?" It looks professionally done with lots of attention to detail. In fact, Trish's efforts all over the house are making a nice difference.