Sunday, September 9, 2007

It's Sunday so its time to update, if you did not already know I dont have internet at home so every sunday just before my mothers greatest sunday dinner, I hop onto the computer! We are looking around for GOOD and CHEAP internet so if anyone has any tips let me know! So Ryder has HAPPILY gone to nursery for the second time, I thought is was going to be the greatest thing, but I kind of miss the fight I have with him every sunday, dont judge, but I almost fell asleep in sunday school, I am just not used to sitting still!!! Ryder in the past week has started talking in sentences, and it is really great...I think??? This morning I said "Let's go get you some milk". and he says back to me "Apple Juice". I have been trying to not give him sugary drinks but he refuses to just have water, so you can only imagine how that went down! My family is doing just great, pretty much the same thing every week!! I look forward to Sundays to catch up with everyone on here, so thanks to everyone!!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I am glad to see a new post. Going to nursey was a great day for me. I was very relieved to have a few hours to myself. Both of my kids are there now, and I LOVE it.

Holly Woolsey said...

Hey Trish! Great to hear from you! Internet...we've had Qwest, Charter, and infowest. I think they all offer about the same thing. I think it's easier to go through a company you already have another service with. Like having cable...then they just add on the internet to that bill. If you have a home phone, then you can set it up through qwest. Check around. Just don't get dial up...it stinks! Good luck!

bundy family said...

Do you really miss him while hes in nursery?! Youre crazy! Jace started out so good. I took him in around 15 months, cause no one knew how old he was and he did great! But then when he was actually old enough to go in he started hating it! He did pretty good last week though. I just let him cry it out and ended up ok. Its the only time I get to myself ALL week long...the nursery people probably hate me cause I do just let them deal with him when he cries. Thats what they are there for, right??