Saturday, August 18, 2007

Back in Buisness!!!

So I know its been a while since i have written anything!! but i have just know figured out my password, so we are back in buisness. So today me, Stacy and mckala went to the park with our kids, ate pizza and cooked in the sun, literally there was no shade!!! Its so fun now that we have kids! Its so fun to read about everyone, you all have so much to say! This last week Ryder has had a super hot fever, it makes me feel so sad, but I think its the only time he likes to snuggle with me, so I take advantage of it!!

2 comments:

The Bundys said...

Yeah trish...im glad youre back. And you guys need to call me when you make big get together plans! I don't do anything up here and would totally use it as an excuse to come down...so next time, dont forget!
And now we just need to see pics of Ryder, cause I really have never seen him.

Holly Woolsey said...

I'm sorry to hear about Ryder! It is so hard when they are sick! i agree with Megan...Post some pictures!