Sunday, August 19, 2007

vacation





Ok so we went up to ogden for a cousins wedding and we decided to make a trip to the Zoo since Ryder is at the age where he loves animals and the different sounds they make, I guess you could call that a vacation, we went up on a Friday and left Saturday afternoon, it was way to fast and we were way busy the whole time, so not to much relaxing! So these are pictures from the wedding and the zoo. My dad took the one of Ryder on the bench by all the flowers, It is my favorite!

4 comments:

The Bundys said...

Trish he so looks like you! Cute! And good job getting the pictures on..its super easy huh?

Holly Woolsey said...

Oh my goodness! Ryder is so big and so cute! We need to get together sometime soon! I see so much of Ryan in Ryder and I think he has the same smile as Dallas. I'm glad to see you guys are doing good!

Mandy said...

I am so excited that you are updating your blog with pics and info. It will be nice to find out what is going on other than when I get my hair done. It looks like you had a good time at the zoo. My kids have loved going there.

Unknown said...

Trish! How cute is your family? I love the pictures of Ryder he is such a cutie! Also I can't believe how old your brother is! Crazy!