Monday, September 8, 2008




Its been a while since you have all seen our "little Coop", he has gotten so big I can't believe how time passes. I bought a Bumbo and I love the way he looks in it! It is alot different with the second kid, I can't just set cooper on the ground with Ryder around he sits on him, so I am wondering if Cooper will ever crawl?!Anyways Ryder gets just as much joy out of the bumbo as cooper does! I almost forgot I moved to a new Salon, It is so amazingly nice I never thought I would leave Dixie Chixs but things got a little to "rule book" and way to much drama, so change is scary but so exciting, so my new place is called Salon Sienne, located in the new Bell Tower Courtyard!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Well I am Great, kids are great, Husbands great!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Your little one is getting so big and cute. I saw your mom and little boy at the splash pad a week or so ago and he was so cute. I will have to give you a call at the new salon. I can't believe you left.

Holly Woolsey said...

Wow! I had no idea you left the salon! My mom goes over to where your new place is. She likes it there too. Cooper is darling!

Misty said...

Hey you, I found your blog! :D
And it looks awesome! Cute cute boys - I want some. ;) Now you just need a girl and you'll be set, huh? Hehehe...

Here's ours if you'd like:

http://kyleandmistywhitehead.blogspot.com/

amy said...

Hey cousin! It's Amy. Your kids are just darling! And your house looks beautiful. I'm planning a trip down for this weekend, and its funny because my friend is booking is massages at your new salon/spa. Maybe I will see you there if you are working. I'm glad you have a blog so I can see your cute family grow! Maybe someday I will have one too, I'll let you know. Miss ya!

Becky Hill said...

ok trish you need to update your blog sister,i want to see lots of pics and hear whats going on back in st.george.

Stacy and Mike said...

My mom was wondering what your new place was called and I can't remember where it is...didn't you say it was by Target or something? Anyways, can't get over how big Cooper is getting so fast!! Well, hopefully we'll be down soon...see ya!