Monday, October 1, 2007

I have the internet!!!!!!!




Yes its true, The internet guy just left, and he was the greatest! He taught me things that I never knew, I am now cool like everyone else! So I know a few weeks have passed but I have to say that lunch with you girls was so much fun!!! We need to take turns arranging some kind of get together! Stacy if you see this I have had family down for a reunion, so I will be calling you later after Ryder goes to bed!!! So this weekend we spent some time at the park and it was so cold and windy, I love when its fall for a few days in St. George!! I am so excited to have the internet at home, although it could be bad cause of online shopping!!!! My life is kind of getting back in shape, Shaun has had half of the garage in my kitchen, he is building some of the prettiest enclosed shelves in the garage, so last week I moved it out side and I have my kitchen back!!!!

11 comments:

Stacy and Mike said...

Yay!!!!! I am so excited that you can finally keep in touch better! So if you get a chance totally call me tonight... By the way Ryder is so freakin cute, I just love him! Too bad we don't live closer so our kids could learn to play better together...someday maybe...

bundy family said...

Im way glad you got the internet finally! Now you have to post way more often though.

Can you get into my blog yet??? Ive invited you 2 times now..hopefully it worked the 2nd time...let me know.

Lunch was way fun. I wish i lived closer so that we could all hang out more. I miss having good fun friends around like you guys.

Holly Woolsey said...

Yeah! I'm glad you have internet and that things are going well for you! Ryder is so stinkin cute!

jaesi said...

Trisha?!!! hello deary. Remember me? you better. I was just talking to Mandy about you the other day and low and behold...I found you. your a babe and so is your babe!

McKean Family said...

jaesi sandberg???? What are you doing in virgina? what is your link, so I can check you out!!!

jaesi said...

paulandjaesimelessa.blogspot.com

I have been back East about 4 years but Paul is deployed right now so I am staying with fam in St George.

Mandy said...

Good work with the post and internet. You are so cute. I agree with getting together more often. All we need is a little more organization.

Abby said...

he's so cute, trisha!!

bundy family said...

Trish where are you??!

Holly Woolsey said...

Trisha, I'm just letting you know I am going private, so send me you email and I will invite you in!

Jill said...

Hi Trisha, how are you? Are you still doing hair? You have such a cute family! I hope everything is going good for you. I just wanted to say hi.